This blog is a fun way for our boys to share their autogaphs and character pictures from Disney World and Universal Studios!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

New Adventrues at Hollywood Studios

                                                  July 10, 2011

There are always new things to try at each theme park and during each trip.
On this trip the boys wanted to pin trade!!  So, I got on e-bay and ordered a bundle of 100 pins and we were ready to go.  The boys (and Kinsey) picked out laynards and started with 5 pins they wanted to trade.  They were only allowed to pin trade with cast members.  My nephew and three nieces also traded pins this trip.  So we let the kids trade with each other at the end of each night.  They loved it and started trying to get collections.

                             Here are a few of the kids pin trading with cast members.

Another new thing that we tried this trip was drawing classes at the Art of Animation!!  All of the adults (me, dh, my dad, my mom, and my sister-in-law) and kids loved this!  The best part is that you get to keep your art work.  It is free.  I even have some framed at my house.  We all learned how to draw Stitch and Eeyore!!  We loved it so much we went twice that day.


                                           Colby and Evie ready to draw Stich!!

No comments: