This blog is a fun way for our boys to share their autogaphs and character pictures from Disney World and Universal Studios!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Leaving for the WORLD in 5 days!!!

I can hardly believe that it is finally here! We are leaving for Disney World in 5 short days! I started packing this weekend. It seems I have to pack for several seasons: t-shirts, pants, shorts, capris, sweatshirts, and jackets. We have never been in November, but everyone says that it can be fairly warm during the day and get pretty chilly at night watching the fireworks.

We have new tires on the van and I took it this weekend to get an oil change. I think we are ready. Last night I got the fish feeders to put in our big aquarium while we are gone.

Now, if I can make through this week at school. I am a teacher and everyone is so excited about the upcoming Fall/Thanksgiving break. We have the entire week off of school! YIPPEE!

Oh- we put up our two Christmas trees this weekend and decorated the house!! It will be so nice to come home to the house decorated. I didn't want to wait until we get back on December 1st. Our tradition is to put everything up Thanksgiving weekend. Since we won't be home... we decided to do it a week early. The kids were so excited and loved putting all of "their" ornaments on the tree! The boys have a Disney Christmas tree upstairs. It has all of thier ornaments and the tree downstairs is all glass ornaments and white lights. Now that the boys are older... it is so nice to be able to put out the nice decorations!

I can't wait to post about our trip.

No comments: