This blog is a fun way for our boys to share their autogaphs and character pictures from Disney World and Universal Studios!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Green Eggs and Ham Guy







OK Seriously!! We met the "Green Eggs Guy" at Islands of Adventure. As I was explaining to my oldest that he is Sam from Green Eggs and Ham... the character shook his head "No." Then he pointed to the Green Eggs and Ham book. He is the Green Eggs Guy (his autograph proves it) and he is the one who gets Sam to try them!! He was too cool and actually drew his entire character in the autograph book.

Take a look at this cool character.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't tell my dgtr until the morning we left. She got a letter from Minnie inviting her to breakfast.....I will never tell my kids if we go again, it was pricless. Imagine being packed, and told in two hours you will be on your way to WDW and off you go. I had video and a camera...pictures are worth a thousand words.