This blog is a fun way for our boys to share their autogaphs and character pictures from Disney World and Universal Studios!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our Disney Obsession

Hi. My name is Kim. My dh Max and I have three boys. Tyler is 8, Colby is 5, and Nick is 4.
All of the boys have been to Disney World several times. As soon as we finish one trip... we (or should I say I) begin planning the next trip to the World.

Here are the dates for our previous trips.
August 1991 Kim & Max's first trip together
June 13, 2002 Tyler's first Disney World trip
June 4-11, 2005 Colby & Nick's first Disney World Trip
We went with our best friends and their 4 children!
June 17-23, 2006 trip with my parents, brother, sister-in-law, nephew, and 3 nieces
March 16-24, 2007 Spring Break trip with friends

Upcoming Trip:
November 22- December 1, 2008

One of the things that surprised me was how much the boys got into getting character pictures and autographs!! We now have over 100 different character photos & autographs.

I can't wait until our November 2008 trip to see if we find some new characters!!!

This blog will be for the boys. I am going to post Disney trip reports and all of the character/autograph photos.

No comments: