This blog is a fun way for our boys to share their autogaphs and character pictures from Disney World and Universal Studios!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Where are you Minnie Mouse???

Sweet Shy Piglet




















Sweet Eeyore says "Thanks for noticing me!"















Jessie & Woody say Howdy!!!


The photos that I am posting are from our many different trip.
I will try to get all of the pictures and autographs posted to this blog before our next trip.

None of our boys have ever been scared of the characters. For us, character hunting is so much a part of the "magic" of Disney World. The boys are so excited when we see a character that they have never "met"!

I am a scrapbooker...so this disney character obsession feeds my scrapbooking obsession!

Enjoy a few more photos!

Pixie Dust to you!!!

No comments: